Hundreds of people have enjoyed the Christmas light show in Beacon Hill subdivision in Stratford. This extraordinary Christmas light show is presented in aid of the P.E.I Heart and Stroke Foundation. Last year, Landon Holmes and his family raised more than $4,000 for Heart and Stroke; this year they hope to raise even more. The money raised comes from donations from people who make the trip to 13 Beacon Hill Drive and enjoy the show. There are more than 30,000 LED lights which are synched to Christmas music, flashing on and off during the 20 minute show.
1. Turn south from the Trans-Canada Highway onto the Kinlock Rd at the Sobeys, Home Hardware intersection.
2. Proceed to the stop sign at the intersection with the Stratford Road, continue straight.
3. Drive about 1km, up the hill past Fox Meadows Golf Course and watch for the Beacon Hill subdivision sign.
4. Turn right at the sign, onto MacLauchlan Drive.
5. The Christmas light display is just up the street at the intersection with Beacon Hill Drive
View On 및 댓글은 블로거에게 가장 큰힘이 됩니다^^
'캐나다 여행기 > PEI(Prince Edward Island)' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[PEI - Prince Edward Island]The Fisherman's Wharf, North Rustico #29 (0)||2012.12.27|
|[PEI - Prince Edward Island]캐나다 크리스마스 저녁!! (0)||2012.12.25|
|[PEI - Prince Edward Island]진저브레드(Ginger Bread) 집 만들기!!! (0)||2012.12.14|
|[PEI - Prince Edward Island]Victoria Park, Charlottetown #28 (0)||2012.09.28|
|[PEI - Prince Edward Island]Hunter's Ale House, Charlottetown #27 (0)||2012.09.27|